Certificate in Quality Assurance Level-1
Quality Assurance & Management is one of the core elements of any business, manufacturing, government or service organization. It has attained a high level of maturity in the developed countries but still at low maturity level in underdeveloped and developing countries, including Pakistan. Quality Assurance is a broad based subject which deals with how to measure, control, standardize and continually improve the products and services of organizations through employees by effective standardization, improvement and enforcement of policies, strategies and processes. Certificate in Quality Assurance Level 1 is a short course that provides the fundamentals in understanding of core elements of the Quality Assurance for multi-discipline participants and professionals.
- Strategic Quality Management.
- Problem Solving Skills through Statistical Quality Control Tools.
- Quality System Auditing.
Upon the successful completion of this course participant will be able:
- Gain basic knowledge, understanding and application of developing Quality vision, strategies and KPIs for organizations.
- Understand how to build and improve Quality Assurance and TQM programs in their organizations.
- Understand and apply basic Statistical Process Control, Root Cause Analysis, Quality Circles and Improvement Teams.
- Attain sufficient motivation, encouragement and commitment to bring improvement and reforms in organizations with the help of Quality Management strategies, programs and tools.