MS / MPHIL IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (HRM)
Weekend based MS/MPhil degree program in Human Resource Management has been specially developed by The Superior College Lahore. This degree program is designed to prepare the graduates for a top class careers and professions in the field of Human Resource Management within the diverse industrial and service sectors. Its curriculum is designed and delivered in line with top international universities. On qualifying this degree, graduates are able to apply and practice the latest techniques of Human Resource Management in their organizations. There are vast opportunities available in the country and abroad to build career in this rapidly growing field. Competent Human Resource Managers/Executives are in dire need by the local and foreign
- Total Quality Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Quantitative Techniques
- Compensation & Performance Management
- Leadership & Organizational Behavior
- Research Methodology
- Recruitment Selection, Training & Development
- Advanced HR Practices
- Industrial Relations & Labor Laws
- Research & Thesis
Minimum 16 years of formal university education (graduation or master) in business, engineering
or any other relevant fields from HEC recognized institution (HEC equivalence letter is required).
- Industrial visits and guest speakers are regular feature of each program.
- Faculty in each program is a blend of academicians and working professionals.
- Research opportunities provided help students in pursuing their PhD at any later stage.
- Develop analytical abilities in the students for problem solving and process improvement.
- The body of knowledge of each program has compatibility with international degree programs.
- Create professional abilities in the students to undertake higher responsibilities in the organizations.
- Best suited programs for entrepreneurship / or for those who intend to setup their own industrial business.
- Provide job opportunities to beginners and strong career growth to professionals in the industrial and service
sectors including academia.
- Classes on Weekend to facilitate beginners and working professionals to enhance their academic qualification
for career growth & opportunities.
Total Cr. Hrs. MS: 36
Total Courses MS : 12
M. Phil Program
Total Cr. Hrs. M. Phil: 30
Total Courses M. Phil : 8 + Thesis
Total Semester: 4
A pool of competent Practitioners and Academicians