MS / MPHIL IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (HRM)
Weekend based MS/MPhil degree program in Human Resource Management has been specially developed by The Superior College Lahore. This degree program is designed to prepare the graduates for a top class careers and professions in the field of Human Resource Management within the diverse industrial and service sectors. Its curriculum is designed and delivered in line with top international universities. On qualifying this degree, graduates are able to apply and practice the latest techniques of Human Resource Management in their organizations. There are vast opportunities available in the country and abroad to build career in this rapidly growing field. Competent Human Resource Managers/Executives are in dire need by the local and foreign
Credit Hours : 33
Courses : 09
Minimum 16 years of formal university education (graduation or master) in business, engineering
or any other relevant fields from HEC recognized institution (HEC equivalence letter is mandatory).
- Classes on Weekend to facilitate beginners and working professionals to enhance their academic qualification for career growth & opportunities.
- Create professional abilities in the students to undertake higher responsibilities in the organizations.
- Provide job opportunities to beginners and strong career growth to professionals in the industrial and service sectors including academia
- The body of knowledge of each program has compatibility with international degree programs.
- Best suited programs for entrepreneurship / or for those who intend to setup their own industrial business.
- Develop analytical abilities in the students for problem solving and process improvement.
- Research opportunities provided help students in pursuing their PhD at any later stage.
- Faculty in each program is a blend of academicians and working professionals.
- Industrial visits and guest speakers are regular feature of each program.
- Quantitative Techniques
- Strategic Quality Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Statistical Process Control
- Recruitment Selection & Training Development
- Research Methodology
- Compensation & Performance Management
- Industrial Relation and Labor Laws
- Leadership & Organizational Behavior
- Advance Topics in HR
- Research Thesis or Alternatively Two Courses
Duration: 2 Years
Course Instructor: A pool of competent Practitioners and Academicians