Systematic identification and quantification of different factors are becoming crucial job skills for HR professionals as organizations strive to become more data-driven. Data are being widely used to understand reasons behind employee related problems such as demotivation, absenteeism, turnover, etc. HR analytics provides evidence-based insight related to processes that help HR professionals for effective decision making to manage workforce. A highly interactive course where Excel and statistical software hands-on practices will equip participants with a structured approach to drive meaningful interpretation from metrics and results. This course is designed to raise skills and capabilities of HR professionals to apply measurement & analysis techniques to common HR areas involving hiring talent, succession planning, engaging workforce and managing retention
After doing this training program participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of HR analytics.
- Process and analyze data necessary for solving HR tasks.
- Collect, process, and analyze company data to improve HR operations.
- Apply statistical techniques for Root Cause Analysis.
- Apply statistical techniques Communicate efficiently based on communication goals and situations.
1. Essentials of HR Analytics.
2. HR performance indicators & metrics.
3. Exploratory data analysis and visualization.
4. Basic Predictive analytics for succession planning.
5. Workforce performance and feedback analysis.
This course is useful for Human Resource Managers, Administration Managers and professionals interested to develop a strong foundation in the field of HR analytics.
Duration: 02 Days