OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY AUDITING-ISO 45001:2018 OHS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
A safe and healthy work environment is an important element for every operation of a business. The implementation of an Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) management system helps to prevent any kind of work-related injuries, illness or loss of life. ISO 45001:2018 is an internationally recognized framework for occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS). Participants will have clear understanding of requirements for improved OH&S performance in organizations, well-defined approach for management of OH&S risks incident investigation approach for identification of opportunities to improve OH&S management system.
After doing this training program participants will be able to:
- The rationale supporting OHSMS implementation.
- Brief interpretation of OHSMS 45001 requirements.
- Risk-based auditing approach.
- Use of document information for effective auditing.
- Role of audit team to effectively manage OHSMS internal audits.
- Fundamental concepts of OH&S.
- Legal and Regulatory aspects.
- Clause by clause brief interpretation.
- Implementation and Operation requirements.
- Hazard identification and Risk Assessment.
- OHSMS Audit requirements and Process.
- Managers, engineers and individuals involved in management of operations to make them environment friendly.
- Professionals responsible for compliance of legal requirements or transition to OHS new version.
This 02 days training program can also be organized at the company’s premises to have more people trained for effective auditing of OHS management system.
Duration: 02 Days