Fundamentals of ISO 17025 Lab Management System
Throughout the world, modern testing and calibration facilities acquire Laboratory Accreditation to demonstrate their technical competence to perform specific types of testing, measurement & calibration. The criteria for accreditation are based on an international standard, ISO/IEC 17025, which is used for evaluating laboratories. The standard is used to assess factors relevant to a laboratory’s ability to produce precise and accurate test & calibration data including technical competency of staff, validity and appropriateness of test methods, traceability of measurement and calibrations to national/ International standards, suitability, calibration and maintenance of test equipment, testing environment, Quality Assurance of test & calibration.
Topics To Be Covered:
- Management of Laboratory
- Qualification, Training and Experience of the Staff
- Accommodation and Environmental Condition
- Test/ Calibration Methods and Validation
- Maintenance and Calibration of Test Equipment
- Handling of Calibration and Test items
- Reporting the Test and Calibration Results
Laboratory Managers, QA/QC Managers, Instrumental Engineers, Chemists etc.
Duration: One Day
Venue: Islamabad / Lahore
Course Instructor: Qualified Practitioners