FUNDAMENTALS OF ISO 17025:2017 LAB MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Throughout the world, modern testing and calibration facilities acquire Laboratory Accreditation to demonstrate their technical competence to perform specific types of testing, measurement & calibration. The criteria for accreditation are based on an international standard, ISO/IEC 17025, which is used for evaluating laboratories. The standard is used to assess factors relevant to a laboratory’s ability to produce precise and accurate test & calibration data including technical competency of staff, validity and appropriateness of test methods, traceability of measurement and calibrations to national/ International standards, suitability, calibration and maintenance of test equipment, testing environment, Quality Assurance of test & calibration.
After doing this training program participants will be able to:
- Understand fundamentals of lab quality management.
- Explain requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
- Understand implementation step for the standard.
- Describe documented information requirements for internal or accreditation audits.
- Management of Laboratory.
- Qualification, Training and Experience of the Staff.
- Accommodation and Environmental Condition.
- Test/ Calibration Methods and Validation.
- Maintenance and Calibration of Test Equipment.
- Handling of Calibration and Test items.
- Reporting the Test and Calibration Results.
Laboratory Managers, QA/QC Managers, Instrumental Engineers, Chemists etc.
Duration: 02 Days