INTERNAL EMS AUDITING ISO 14001:2015
The environmental management system (ISO 14001:2015) helps organizations to achieve intended outcomes through establishment of framework, means to monitor & measure risks related to environment, energy utilization etc. It also corresponds to increasing recognition by companies of the need to factors in both external and internal elements that influence their environmental impact. With the passage of time there is an increased demand or obligation for companies to report on the environmental performance. The new environmental management system standard requires management to focus life-cycle thinking, improved operations, controls for pollution prevention, setting objectives to continually improve environmental performance and compliance of applicable requirements. This course will equip the participants to understand environmental management system requirements; help with a structured approach to monitor and demonstrate environmental performance to interested parties as well as to audit the environmental aspect related to organizational processes. The learning about changes made in ISO 14001:2015 and their effect on organization will help to get prepared for transition
After doing this training program participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of ISO 14001 (EMS) standard.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 14001 in the context of an EMS audit.
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit.
- Understand to conduct an effective EMS audit.
- Fundamental concepts and principles of environmental management.
- Detailed review / interpretation of ISO 14001:2015.
- Principles and EMS audit processes.
- Risk Based Thinking.
- Drafting EMS audit findings and writing non-conformity report.
Environmental Experts, EMS Coordinators, Management Representatives, Auditors, Consultant or Anyone Seeking a Deep Understanding of ISO 14001:2015 EMS and its Auditing.
Duration: 02 Days