Quality controlsupervisor and inspectors play a key role in monitoring and measuringthe quality of products and services in the industry. The accuracy, precision and consistency of themeasurement systems and labs arebased on many factors, including the lab infrastructure, technical abilities of inspectors and qualitycontrol skills of supervisors. This course providesa foundation to supervisors and inspectors on quality control conceptsfor eﬀective handlingof labs and inspector systems.
- To understand the fundamentals of Quality.
- To understand the role of supervisors, Quality Controllers and Inspectors in managing labs, testing, and inspection activities.
- To identify the main issues pertaining to Quality Control in our industries.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Fundamentals of Quality
- Roles of Supervisors, Quality Controllers and Inspectors
- Basic Statistical Tools for Quality Control.
- Lean manufacturing
- 5S – Industrial House Keeping
- Basics of Metrology (Science of Measurement) and inspection errors.
Supervisors, Quality Controllers and Inspectors working in labs/ production/ QA departments of the industry.
PIQC Institute of Quality, Karachi