MS / MPHIL IN INDUSTRIAL MANAGEMENT (IM)
This is a special degree program offered by The Superior College Lahore. This degree program is designed to prepare the graduates for a diverse range of industrial and manufacturing fields as Production Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Purchasing Manager, Process Improvement Manager, etc. The career opportunities in this rapidly growing field are excellent. The demand for qualified and competent Production and Industrial Managers continues to increase in the country, region and globally. This degree also helps the graduates for pursuing PhD in the relevant field.Download Brochure
- A career building program which provides multiple opportunities for career growth and job
to professionals and beginners respectively in the technical organizations.
- A comprehensive degree program with a mix of engineering/technical and management
scheme of studies which is more aligned to the production and industrial set-ups.
- Suitable program for entrepreneurship and / or for those who intend to set-up their own
- It has compatibility with international degree programs
Credit Hours : 33
Courses : 09
Minimum 16 years of formal university education (graduation or master) in business, engineering
or any other relevant fields from HEC recognized institution (HEC equivalence letter is mandatory).
- Quantitative Techniques
- Strategic Quality Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Statistical Process Control
- Research Methodology
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Lean Six Sigma
- Research Thesis or Alternatively Two Courses
Duration: 2 years
Course Instructor: A pool of competent Academicians